Yes, you can add credits for contributors like producers, performers and songwriters when you upload new music through our Release Builder.
How to add credits to a release
1. Upload your music at the Track List (Stage 2) section of the Release Builder.
2. Click Edit next to each track you have uploaded.
3. Scroll down and click the + Add Contributor button.
4. Enter the name of the person you'd like to credit and select a role from the list.
5. Click + Add another contributor and repeat the process to credit more people.
Please note: If you'd like to credit a writer, select Composer from the list of roles.
You can add up to 10 contributors to each track.
You can also assign multiple roles to the same contributor. For example, adding both Composer & Lead Vocals would give that person both a writer & performer credit on Spotify.
Credits may appear differently on different stores. For instance, this is how Spotify displays song credits.
Adding contributor credits is only available for new releases right now, but we'll be making it possible to add credits for existing releases in the near future.