If your music is already live on Spotify and Apple Music, you can easily sign up for Spotify for Artists and Apple Music for Artists with your artist profile links.
However, if you’ve just uploaded your first release to Ditto Music and you don’t have an artist profile yet, you can request your Spotify URI and iTunes artist page link to access to these services before your music goes live.
These artist services allow you to pitch for official playlists, manage your artist profile and make sure your artist page is verified ahead of your first release.
You can request your Spotify URI & iTunes artist page link by emailing email@example.com with the email address linked to your Ditto Music account.
We can only retrieve your Spotify URI & iTunes page link once your release has passed our checks and accepted by Spotify & Apple Music.
So please do not request these links until you have received your Pre-Save SmartLink. Learn more about Ditto SmartLinks here.
Once you receive your Spotify URI & iTunes page link, head to Spotify for Artists and Apple Music for Artists and follow the instructions below to claim your account.
Spotify for Artists
Once you've requested & received your Spotify URI:
- Go to artists.spotify.com and click Get Access.
- Select 'Artist or manager' (or 'Label team member' depending on your role).
- Hit continue & paste your Spotify URI into the search bar to find your profile.
Apple Music for Artists
Once you've requested & received your iTunes artist page link:
- Go to artists.apple.com, click Sign Up and log in with your Apple ID.
- Select Request Artist Access and paste your iTunes artist page link into the search bar to find your profile.
- Click your artist profile and choose a release to verify your profile.
- Choose your role & complete the sign up fields to get verified faster.