The standard Ditto Music terms & conditions apply for anyone who enters the Next Big Thing competition in the UK. You can review these terms & conditions here.
The grand prize for the UK competition will be award to one artist/group/band after 31st October 2020. Exact details of the grand prize may be subject to change and will be announced in due course.
The following terms & conditions apply for the Next Big Thing Philippines competition:
1. To be eligible for the competition, the uploader must be the rightful owner of the song copyright and original sound recording.
2. The submitted entry must be an original musical work.
3. The sound recording does not employ any sampled / copyrighted materials which may lead to copyright infringement.
4. If and when the entry reaches the final 7, Ditto Music reserves the right of first refusal with regard to recording contracts, and or licensing agreements.
5. The Artist who performed the submitted track must not have active contracts with any record label and/or management company or any exclusive licensing agreement with any distributor.
6. The competition is limited to solo acts or musical groups of up to four (4) members.
7. The competition is limited to artists based in the Philippines.
8. By joining, I do not have up to a 3 degree of consanguinity with any employees of Megaworld Corporation, Eastwood City Of Music, and Ditto Music PH.
9. Artists joining the competition must have an existing passport or is willing to shoulder the passport applications should they win the grand prize.
10. Runner the Grand Prize if and when the Grand Champion fails to comply with the terms and conditions.
11. Maximum of one entry per band / solo artist.