Our system is designed so that if we accept your artwork, the stores will too.
To make sure it's accepted, your artwork must adhere to the following formatting rules:
- File format must be .jpg or .jpeg
- Image size must be at least 3000x3000 pixels.
- Artwork file size must be no larger than 10Mb.
- Resolution of 300 DPI if possible, however we accept 72 DPI and above.
- Only include the text of the artist name and release name, or an image with no text. Any other text such as website addresses, mailing lists, social media links etc will not be accepted by the stores.
- Only include parental advisory or explicit content icons if your release has explicit language.
- Your artwork may also be rejected if it features graphic explicit content.