These artwork guidelines are set by music platforms like Apple Music and Spotify, so please read them carefully to make sure there are no delays to your release.
Your artwork must adhere to the following rules to be accepted by stores:
- Artwork must be a high-resolution and high-quality image. It must not be blurry, pixelated, mismatched, misaligned, rotated or stretched in any way.
- Only include the text of the artist name and release name (or an image with no text) on your artwork. Any other text such as website addresses, social media logos and handles etc will not be accepted.
- The artist and release name on your artwork must match the meta-data you submit.
- Only include parental advisory or explicit content icons if your release has explicit language.
- File format must be .jpg or .jpeg
- Image size must be at least 3000x3000 pixels.
- Artwork file size must be no larger than 10Mb.
- Resolution of 300 DPI if possible, however we accept 72 DPI and above.
Your artwork may also be rejected if it features graphic explicit content.