If you need to make an edit after the release has been sent to stores you will need to make a note of your original ISRC and UPC codes, take your music down and follow these steps to reupload the release with your required edits.
1. Request a takedown of your current release.
2. Create a new release.
3. Re-upload your music at Stage 2 of the Release Builder.
4. Click the edit button beside each track and enter the original ISRC codes manually.
5. At Stage 3 of the Release Builder, select ‘Yes' when asked if your music has been released before.
6. Confirm your original release date, choose your re-release date, and complete all other stages of the Release Builder.
7. Add To Basket and Confirm & Process Order.